25 setembro 2008

Apanhada na Cama com o Melhor Amigo do meu Marido (Caught Fucking My Best Friend's Husband!) - Uma história triste (A sad story) ...




My girlfriend Allie is almost as big a pervert as I am!

Her hubbie Jake and I both know how much she loves to see him with other girls, and during their visit to my house we decided to give her a sexy surprise and videotape ourselves fucking while Allie was at the store.

We set up the camcorder on a tripod in my bedroom and started recording.

I couldn’t wait to show Allie all the naughtiness Jake and I had gotten into!

I was barely out of my shirt when Allie ruined the surprise!

She walked in, shocked to see her husband and best friend making out on the bed.

We explained how we were doing it on camera to surprise her, and Allie was more than happy ...



Todas as pessoas têm fantasias sexuais ...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Agradeço os seus comentários / Thank you for your comments.

Nota: só um membro deste blogue pode publicar um comentário.